[EP-tech] Re: enable-web-imports

Hi Stof,

The minimum XML syntax required is shown in this list's emai: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/20718.html that was -ironically- sent one day before your last email (on the 23rd of Sept) :):).

Of course, don't forget --enable-file-imports when running your import command, as Adam suggested (and as your error implied).

For more import options, run:

$ perldoc ./bin/import

within EPrints' home directory.

Good luck with your migration!

On 24/9/2015 6:48 μμ, Field A.N. wrote:
You need to use the --enable-file-import flag on the import script.
--
Adam Field
EPrints Services