[EP-tech] Re: Removing the menu step from a Title browse view

Do you mean remove the list step?  The menu is the page that lists all the unique values, and the list is the page that lists all the items.

You can build a custom menu renderer that links through to the abstract pages directly, but what would you do when you actually do have two items with the same title?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services