[EP-tech] Re: exact match on advanced search

I won't be able to help you on this.
What I have done is doing some trials and errors before finding
something which seems to work as we intended.

As far as I understand it, EX does not allow wildcard searches as the
field must match exactly.
And with match=IN, we do not search for exact matches...
So, I don't know how to do what you need.

And about sql_index, it was a part of my trials/errors...
Perhaps it has no real use. I didn't try to remove it...

Regards.
GF