[EP-tech] Re: Post to blog button

It¹s possibly something that was put in by a previous developer, if it¹s
not a standard thing. I¹m finding that with a lot of the things in our
install that don¹t really work properly!

On 01/09/2015 14:28, "eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of
Field A.N." <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of