[EP-tech] Re: Video: Export Plugin Bazaar Package

Hi Adam!

Great, I find it very useful as a showcase for creating Bazaar package.

It would be great if you can create a training video with Screen plugin
example if possible eg. adding stuff in citation part, adding new boxes etc.

I remember that I had problems catching up with such issues :) and a
training video would be a good start for new repository admins.

Regards,
--
Alen