[EP-tech] Re: Some questions about SWORDv2/CRUD endpoint

I've made a little more progress, and just have one specific question I wonder if someone can point me in the right direction on.

I've found an Atom.xsl stylesheet in EPrints/Plugins/Import/XSLT which seems to imply that there /is/ a default atom import plugin.  My sword deposit contains atom metadata, so this stylesheet should work nicely to create a new eprint with the relevant metadata.  The only thing is, it doesn't appear to get called during deposit.  In Eprints/Apache/CRUD.pm, there's this code (Line 762 in sub import_plugins):

my @plugins = $self->repository->get_plugins(
                type => "Import",
                can_produce => $self->accept_type,
                %params,
        );

and it's being called with an accept_type of "application/atom+xml; type=entry".  My guess is that the Atom.xsl stylesheet is not being understood as the plugin which can handle this format.

I read through this documentation:

And it appears to suggest that the XSLT plugins need a wrapper around them for the specific mimetype that they need to work with - is this right?  Or is there some way to get the XSLT import plugin to run as is?

If there's some other documentation that I've overlooked so far, any links much appreciated!

Cheers,

Richard