[EP-tech] Re: Some questions about SWORDv2/CRUD endpoint

Actually, I see an AtomMultipart.pm in the EPrints/Plugin directory, and it in turn tries to load a plugin which supports application/atom+xml, but I can't find a plugin that supports that particular format.  I think this is probably the same issue, then, as my (1) below - there doesn't appear to be a default atom plugin - is that right?

Cheers,

Richard