[EP-tech] {Disarmed} EPrints 3.3.13 TimeStamp Question

Hello,

We have gone live with EPrints 3.3.13. One little detail that escaped us during testing is that the EPrints TimeStamp doesn't appear to default to our Montreal, Canada time-zone, even though the server date & time are correct (Linux).

Last Modified 	Title Creators Item Type Item Status Comments and Suggestions Status Dissertation/thesis director Date Deposited
05 Aug 2015 19:02 	A Configurable Multi-Rail Power and I/O Pad Applied to Wafer-Scale Systems 	Laflamme-Mayer, Nicolas , Blaquière, Yves , Savaria, Yvon and Sawan, Mohamad 	Article 	User Workarea
Unspecified
	Published 	Unspecified 	Unspecified

    *
    *
    *
    *

19 Aug 2015 15:14 	Test pour EPrints 3.3.13 	Whitney, Greg 	Dissertation or Thesis 	User Workarea
OK
	Published 	Robin Sylvestre 	05 Aug 2015 17:33

    *
    *
    *
    *

The Last Modified & Date Deposited times are 4 HOURS LATER than our Montreal time-zone. Does anyone know why & how to correct this?? There doesn't appear to be anything in the EPrints GUI Admin for this.

Thanks!

Greg Whitney
Polytechnique Montreal Library