[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Import Question

Hi George

Yes, you should be able to do this.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.

On 23 Jul 2015, at 17:35, George Mamalakis <mamalos@eng.auth.gr> wrote:

Adam,

Couldn't Greg create an EPrints XML file (by scripting in his favourite language) and use the EPrints import plugin (XML) to achieve the same result? Of course the files should be placed in the appropriate directory, pointed by the XML file. I'm asking that because that's what I'm planning to do when migrating 10K+ records along with their files from my old DSpace repository, using a python script. If not, I'll be the next with the same problem, and don't take it as a motive to answer "NO" :):):).