[EP-tech] Re: Adding a custom field in abstract (I think :))

Hi George

As Alan mentioned, adding fields to abstract pages is covered.

Adding new fields to search results is all about citation styles, and those haven't been covered.  I've added it to my list of things to do training videos on.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.