[EP-tech] Re: EPrints ACL's status (EPACL or alternatives)

John,

One more thing. In our requirements we need to group documents in terms
of collections. I am thinking of implementing the collections notion in
EPrints using this guide:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_control_eprint_workflow_based_on_a_user_field

which, basically adds a custom field (collection), populates it via a
namedset and adds appropriate functionality in workflows. If I do that,
will I be able to use the ACL's with respect to such a custom field?
Meaning, will I be able to assign specific rights to users/groups per
collection? (eg. a specific group will be able to have write access on a
specific collection while not be able to have read access on another)

Thanks,

George.

--
George Mamalakis