[EP-tech] Re: What development environments are you using?

i do not a lot of eprints coding but that's the reason why i use
eclipse luna with epic (eclipse perl plugin) which gives me the
ability to keep together different projects, using a good search and
debugger and use git.

On 05.06.2015 10:18, Alan.Stiles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not specifically a problem, but a query which arose from a conversation earlier in the week:
>

> Are any of you using an IDE (e.g. eclipse) or similar development tool to develop eprints functionality, or are you dedicated vim/nano/emacs/notepad users?
>

> Secondly, is your IDE connected to a git or svn repository (or are you using something like this with the text editor approach?)
>

> Please feel free to respond directly to me to save filling list inboxes with responses and I’ll summarise what I get for the list in a couple of weeks.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Alan Stiles
>
> Digital Repository Developer
>
> Library Services, The Open University
>
> oro.open.ac.uk <http://oro.open.ac.uk/>
>

> -- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
> exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland
> (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the
> Financial Conduct Authority.

cmdt information gmbh
hinterdorf 5
ch-9043 trogen