[EP-tech] Re: Rendering a metafield - use different format in Listing and Abstract page

I've solved this problem by using a virtual field with a custom renderer.  The virtual field's render method reads the value from the actual field you're interested in and renders it differently.  The problem with virtual fields is that I think they're hard to test for in epxml (and possibly also with is_set).

You can see an example from the tweepository package here:

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services