[EP-tech] Re: Απάντ: Automatic Fields training video

I've added some of your suggestions to my list of video idea.  Browse View configuration and the EPrints workflow are already already on my list, but I've added search configuration and user roles, too.

Is there anything you're working on at the moment that a video would help with?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.