[EP-tech] Re: Search by date deposit

It?s an automated thing - unfortunately I can?t drill into the admin
search outputs from a URL. I want to drive some widgets that I?m working
on to give ?Past Month? overviews of deposits. An idea could be to add it
to the search, get the syntax, remove it from the search and see if it
still works!

On 14/07/2015 12:17, "eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of
Alan.Stiles" <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk on behalf of