[EP-tech] DataObj->render_citation options

Can anyone point me to a wiki page or a .pm file that defines what the possible values for %opts are for DataObj->render_citation() ?

I'm having a complete failure to figure out what they are or what the chain of functions is that finally leads to the Metafield->render_value function
Thanks!
Alan