[EP-tech] Re: DataObj->render_citation options

The actual call appears to be here:

	https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/Script.pm#L149

...which appears to hard-codes nolink to 0.  You can define opts in print tags in citations, so it's not beyond the realms of reason that this can't be passed through the twisty rabbit warren.  The opts are just sucked up into the arguments here:

	https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/XML/EPC.pm#L250

What is the actual problem you're trying to solve?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.