[EP-tech] Upgradation from 3.1 to 3.3 - Many options are not visible

Dear All,

I have upgraded my repository with EPrints from 3.1 to 3.3 but after up-gradation I found that most of the options are not visible in new version and only those options appear as they were in the previous version of EPrints.

How to make these options visible after up-gradation?

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciable.

Thanks with kind regards,

*******************************
D. P. Tripathi
Assistant Librarian