Universität Zürich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Zürich

Inactive hide details for John Salter ---28/05/2015 17:22:31---Hi Greg, In the creator compound field, there’s normally space John Salter ---28/05/2015 17:22:31---Hi Greg, In the creator compound field, there’s normally space for name (family, given etc.), and al

Von: John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk>
An: "'eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk'" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: 28/05/2015 17:22
Betreff: [EP-tech] Re: 2 IRStats Questions
Gesendet von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Greg,
In the creator compound field, there’s normally space for name (family, given etc.), and also ‘email’.
This ‘email’ field is actually an id field – and is can be by some functionality as a key to groups things by – e.g. author views or author stats.

So, if the email field is set for some creators, and not for others – and your author stats view is configured to group by creators (rather than creators_name), this *might* explain what you’re seeing?