[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Bibtex output and ORCID

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/173621/how-to-validate-check-a-biblatex-bib-file

http://jabref.sourceforge.net/

Il 13/05/2015 10:34, Andrew Beeken ha scritto:
Hello all! We’re currently having a big push on ORCID signup at Lincoln and have been getting some very positive movement from our academics. However, we are having some issues with getting EPrints records into ORCID – every now and then we will get a Bibtex file that runs into problems when uploading to ORCID. The specific error is that there is a problem with the Bibtex structure, rendering it unreadable. Has anyone else encountered this? I’m wondering if the records have some unescaped characters in them that are causing the Bibtex to break, however I’m unsure of how to go about testing the syntax of a Bibtex file. Any pointers would be most helpful!

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.