[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: New features for EPrints software
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: New features for EPrints software
- From: harnad at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Stevan Harnad)
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 07:13:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <CABghs+aVZAo1ZKXEQ-6m0keLN3CgAe7L469v+SGLVSEoi6XXpQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CABghs+aVZAo1ZKXEQ-6m0keLN3CgAe7L469v+SGLVSEoi6XXpQ@mail.gmail.com>
> On Jan 25, 2015, at 6:26 AM, Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Both:
> My friend Subbiah Gunasekaran has a couple of suggestions for EPrints.
> 1. It should provide the number of full text documents and the number of documents that provide only metadata and abstracts in a repository.
> 2. It should provide the number of documents for which Reprint Request Button facility is provided in a repository.
> Can your technical team add these features to the Eprints software?
Dear Arun, I have forwarded to eprints-tech.