[EP-tech] Error in install.pl when installing ePrints v3.3.13

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade our repository from 3.2.7 to the latest release
3.3.13.  I download the .tar.gz file and install by hand but when I run
./install.pl I get the following error message :
"Undefined subroutine &File::Path::make_path called at ./install.pl line
273."

I thought the error came from the fact I was upgrading from 3.2 to 3.3 so
I tried updating to another version (in this case 3.3.11) and I don't get
this error.  The update goes through.  Then I tried to update from 3.3.11
to 3.3.13 and I stll get the error in the install.pl script.

Someone could help me on this?

Thanks and have a nice day!