[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: uninitialized values in default archive
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: uninitialized values in default archive
- From: th.lauke at arcor.de (Thomas Lauke)
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:47:56 +0100 (CET)
- In-reply-to: <265029344.14480.1424187488285.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <265029344.14480.1424187488285.JavaMail.email@example.com> <2070585795.7843.1424177443369.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm sorry, but nothing jumps out at me.
No way to debug? No switch to get more information in which situation the warning occurs?
What a shame!
> I would suggest setting up another server (even it it's just in a VM on your desktop machine) so that you can experiment.
I hesitate to start from scratch: new data base, new perl modules and all that stuff ...
> Do you have a fresh server you could test this on?
> currently not :(
Would it be sufficient for this experimental testing to introduce another eprint user temporarily:
same apache, same data base, but completely different eprints installation ...?