[EP-tech] OAI field storing the status of a harvested record

Hi

For some reasons, I  have implemented an OAI harvesting using the  Net::OAI::Harvester. I am interested in establishing which field stores the status of a record, that is whether a record is deleted or otherwise.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp