[EP-tech] IRStats2. Browsers and Countries

Hi,

I think that the IRStats' browser detection isn't working properly. At
the very very top of the ranking, I have "Apple Safari" and
"MIExplorer", ¿Firefox? in the middle and at the end ¿Chrome?. It's
weird ....

Some days ago, when I looked some items with few downloads, I realized
that some of them showed more downloads than countries-downloads. I
think IRStats2 can't resolve some IPs as countries or
unknown-countries, can be?. (I use country.pm with this patch
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/commit/cdeb3281694ff1eee3d4f97660560aa4ef3cd30c)
I running IRStats1 too and it's works fine.

Regards,

Cristian