[EP-tech] Re: system unable to send email (once more !)

In the error_log, I found this :
?
Failed to create SMTP connection to smtp.univ-tlse1.fr
Wide character in print at (eval 119) line 44.
Failed to send mail.
To: cloarec at univ-tlse1.fr <>
Subject: Test email from http://ep-test.ut-capitole.fr
?
It may be a firewall problem (???)...
Nevertheles, as I wrote, I was able to send emails from the command line, using
the Postfix installation.
Is there a way to rely on the local Postfix system instead of SMTP relay host ?

Best regards

Le 13/02/2015 16:08, Laurent Cloarec a ?crit :