[EP-tech] Subject import on 3.3.13

Hi,

I'm trying to update the subject tree on my 3.3.13 install, and although it seems to complete the import_subject process (now I've updated the database), it imports no subjects or divisions.  I've copied over the file from my 3.3.12 server, where it works fine.

Has the file format changed?  I've just been using the default ascii file method.

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>