[EP-tech] Re: epc:if tests for the existence of values in a compound field

Hi Ian

	Can you be more explicit about the way in which it doesn't work?

	Have you considered the EPrints Control switch statement:

		<epc:choose>
			<epc:when test='creator'>....</epc:when>
			<epc:otherwise>.....</epc:otherwise>
		</epc:choose>

	See http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Control_Format#epc:choose.2C_epc:when.2C_epc:otherwise

	...also, are you sure the field isn't called 'creators'?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services