[EP-tech] Re: problem with multiple archives from

What John said, but if you want to be walked through, I've actually done a training video on just this recently:

	http://wiki.eprints.org/w/index.php/Training_Video:Setting_up_SSL

I only set up one repository, but I do it in the way that is scalable.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services