[EP-tech] Re: problem with multiple archives from

Hi,
> need a virtual host for each https
I think this is the right solution ? the details below aren?t tested ? but I hope are enough to get you started to a fix!

The content in each ~/cfg/apache_ssl/ARCHIVEID.conf:
#####################
  <Location "">
    PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID ARCHIVEID
    PerlSetVar EPrints_Secure yes

    Options +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
  </Location>
#####################

needs to go into a seperate vhost block with the appropriate ServerName (and with all the necessary SSL bits completed too - ? below):
#####################
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName ?
ServerAdmin ?
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile ?
SSLCertificateKeyFile ?
SSLCertificateChainFile ?
SSLProtocol ?

#may be in /opt/eprints instead?
Include /usr/share/eprints/cfg/apache_ssl/ARCHIVEID.conf

PerlTransHandler +EPrints::Apache::Rewrite
</VirtualHost>