From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 07 December 2015 11:24
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: EPrints Wiki Upgrade

...and you will need to reset your passwords again.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

On 7 Dec 2015, at 11:12, Adam Field <af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk>> wrote:

le sigh....

OK, I've disabled user registration.  New registrations will have to be done by hand by admins...

I've rolled back to when it was upgraded, meaning we've lost any changes over the last few days, but it now looks like the wiki, and all the spam accounts and edits have been erased.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services