[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Wiki Upgrade

Hi Adam,

There's one more problem that I think is very important. Google-search's
links to the wiki (originating from the old wiki) are different then
those existing in the new wiki. Eg google shows:

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding_with_confidence

wereas the new page is at:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/*index.php/*Branding_with_confidence

Which means that whoever follows these links they don't get to the right
page.

Is there a configuration where you can edit it so as to not have to
include index.php in the uri? If not, maybe we could use mod_rewrite for
this...

Cheers,

George.