[EP-tech] Re: Implementing EPrints as an OAI-PMH Service Provider

How's your Perl programming?

To quote from the page

   "you will need to write your own module which translate whatever
    XML format you're harvesting to EPrints data structure"

having said that.... the HTTP::OAI code was updated last year, and that documentation hasn't been updated for 4 years!

Anyway - the files you want are here: http://files.eprints.org/798/