[EP-tech] Re: Some questions about SWORDv2/CRUD endpoint

Just a little more information ...

> I've found an Atom.xsl stylesheet in EPrints/Plugins/Import/XSLT which
> seems to imply that there /is/ a default atom import plugin.  My sword
> deposit contains atom metadata, so this stylesheet should work nicely to
> create a new eprint with the relevant metadata.  The only thing is, it
> doesn't appear to get called during deposit.  In Eprints/Apache/CRUD.pm,
> there's this code (Line 762 in sub import_plugins):
>
> my @plugins = $self->repository->get_plugins(
>                 type => "Import",
>                 can_produce => $self->accept_type,
>                 %params,
>         );

In this code can_produce actuall gets dataobj/eprint, which I think is
correct, but I can't work out what %params contains.  It ought to contain
application/atom+xml; type=entry I'm finding it difficult to trace this
through the code to find out where it is set and what it should contain.

Cheers,

Richard