[EP-tech] Some questions about SWORDv2/CRUD endpoint

Hi Folks,

We're currently working on a new version of the Jisc Publications Router,
and am looking into how best to put the content into an EPrints via
SWORDv2.  I'm encountering a few oddities, though, and I wonder if someone
can clarify how that endpoint works for me?

1/ Posting an atom entry document to /id/content should result in the
creation of a new eprint populated with the metadata from that document,
but instead it creates an eprint with no metadata and the atom xml attached
as a file called "main.bin".  Perhaps I'm missing some crosswalk
configuration?

http://swordapp.github.io/SWORDv2-Profile/SWORDProfile.html#protocoloperations_creatingresource_entry

2/ My service document says:

<acceptPackaging>http://purl.org/net/sword/package/Binary</acceptPackaging>

But when I PUT a file of this format tot he media resource I get a "package
format not supported" error.

Also, it does not say that it supports SimpleZip, but if I PUT a SimpleZip
it works fine.  Is there a place that I can customise the
accept/acceptPackaging entries in the service document?

3/ Completing deposit doesn't appear to work.  When I POST to the eprint's
Edit-IRI, I get a 405 Method Not Allowed, but it should update the eprint

http://swordapp.github.io/SWORDv2-Profile/SWORDProfile.html#continueddeposit_complete

Looking at the code, with my limited Perl skills, it looks like the full
SWORDv2 protocol is not supported - is there some documentation that will
tell me what features are supported?  For example, does multipart deposit
work?
http://swordapp.github.io/SWORDv2-Profile/SWORDProfile.html#protocoloperations_creatingresource_multipart

Any tips/pointers much appreciated.

Cheers,