[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Re: file restriction eprints 3.3.14

Hi Tomasz,
the issue is with apache 2.4. Ubuntu 12.04 ships with apache 2.2 and

  $ip = $r->connection()->remote_ip();

is fine.

Best L.

Il 26/08/2015 18:21, Tomasz Neugebauer ha scritto:
> I was just looking at the security.pl file as well, because the file has changed since 3.2.4 - and now, in 3.3.12, there is a cookie based ALLOW for the request a copy button email "Go to document" links (which were failing for us because we were using an older cfg.d/security file)  I moved the cookie based ALLOW code from defaultcfg/security.pl and that solved the issue.
>
> We are running 3.3.12 on Ubuntu 12.04
> Our defaultcfg/cfg.d/security.pl file has this:
>
> my $ip = $r->connection()->remote_ip();
>
> And that seems to work fine, the embargoed documents are not public.
> So it looks like the issue reported below begins sometime after 3.3.12?
>
> Tomasz

Leonardo Mezzina
Responsabile Ufficio infrastrutture,
servizi informatici e amministrazione digitale
IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca
Piazza San Ponziano, 6
55100 Lucca - Italy
Tel: +39 0583 4326 586
Fax: +39 0583 4326 565