[EP-tech] Indexing a text field as a whole (not full text)

Hi,

Does anybody know how to index a field (text) as a whole and not by word (full text) ?

We have a keyword field using Agrovoc thesaurus. We want to be able to look for the whole value "RIZ PLUVIAL" for example; and not for RIZ and PLUVIAL belonging to two different keywords.

From my understanding of the Wiki page (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Category:EPrints_Metadata_Fields#Ordering.2C_Indexing_and_Searching) the answer was using text_index. But, it seems that it doesn't work this way : with text_index=>0, the keywords are no more searchable...

From the same Wiki page (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Category:EPrints_Metadata_Fields#Internal-use_and_Deprecated_Field_Types) it is also advised not to use the "id" type which is flagged as deprecated...

So what is the best way to get a field indexed as a whole and not by words ?

Thanks for your advices,
Gilles