[EP-tech] Managing Bazaar package development

Hi Bazaar package developers

I'm just starting to work with Bazaar packages and I'm wondering how to handle their development, packaging and upload. The key issue is that I want to manage the source code for the package in a separate git repo to my EPrints core but developing the code in an EPrints install and then copying the code back to a git repo to commit seems somewhat clumsy. I'm tempted to write a script for packaging and installing an EPM from a git working copy (as far as I can see tools/epm doesn't really help with this, or am I missing something?).

I'd be very interested to hear how you more experienced package developers are handling this.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/<http://www.qut.edu.au/>
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J