records from the access table.

--

Matthew Kerwin  |  QUT Library eServices  |
<mailto:matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au> matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au

From: Matthew Kerwin
Sent: Tuesday, 21 April 2015 09:50
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: upgrading IRStats to IRStats2

Hi folks, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I haven't seen
mention of it. One of our repositories was recently updated to 3.3, however
we're still running the old IRStats (v1). We're eager to update to IRStats2,
however we're not sure what process to go through, nor what risks are
involved.

Is there any advice on upgrading IRStats to IRStats2?

Cheers

--

Matthew Kerwin  |  Senior Web Developer  |
<https://wiki.qut.edu.au/display/lib/Digital+Repository+Team> Applications &