[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

Hi Mathieu,

can you detail how you create the abstract page? E.g. do you use the
standard eprint_render.pl which is equivalent to
lib/defaultcfg/cfg.d/eprint_render.pl and the summary_page.xml or do you
use a customized eprint_render.pl ?

For the latter, see
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation#Embedding_data

Why you get a different number of downloads is not clear to me (I have
never used the old version of IRStats). It could be that IRStats and
IRStats treat downloads from Web robots differently (e.g. have different
exclusion lists).

Best regards,

Martin

--