[EP-tech] Re: Subject import on 3.3.13

I?m very surprised that there?s still not a released version with a fix for
this. It effectively means that for 2 months EPrints has had a bug where
you can not deposit an eprint in a vanilla install of the software. The
user experience for people new to EPrints (and even those with experience)
is very disappointing. There has been a fix for it on trunk for some time.

It does feel as though we?ve rather lost our pride in the quality of the
software and concept of quality control when releasing new versions. When
is the next planned release?

Patrick

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Lizz Jennings <E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>
wrote:

>  Thanks, that did the trick!
>

> Lizz
>

> --
>
> Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2014)
>
> Technical Data Officer
>
> The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK
>
> Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
>
> E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
>
> Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data

'But your intentions are beside the point, It's the outcome of your actions
that count...'