From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of sf2
Sent: Tuesday, 23 December 2014 23:03
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: problem with DB query for view

See if you can add a filter to your view - with match="SET" which should filter out NULL values.

On 23.12.2014 00:04, Matthew Kerwin wrote:

I did try that, and it didn’t make a difference; by inspecting the menu object directly I could see that it defaulted that way anyway.

The problem here seems to be some inherent complication resulting from a menu with two multiple fields, generating the wrong ‘distinctby’ query.

--

Matthew Kerwin  |  QUT Library eServices  |  matthew.kerwin@qut.edu.au