[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 and "top search terms"

Hey,

It's there though: https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/Access/SearchTerms.pm

Make sure (1) it's enabled on your repo, (2) it processes data (look in mysql for irstats2_search_terms or something) and (3) it's displayed on the relevant reports (cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl)

Seb