[EP-tech] Batch Edit link doesn't appear (3.3.12)

Hi,

We have lost the "Batch Edit" link :-(

We have two repositories : a test one (basically the standard EPrints repository) and another one we have adapted to our needs (many fields, one virtual dataset for confidential documents, linked datasets for authors and corp_creators...)

The BatchEdit link doesn't show up on our customized repository but is OK on the test repository.

I have looked at both cfg.d files and can't find the reason.
(Both have the eprint/archive/edit role set)

I surely miss something obvious but I can't find what.
Do you have any ideas, please ?

Thanks,
Gilles