From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of Ajunk Pracetio [prazetyo@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 4:43 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Bazzar Plugin: Shelves

I will waiting your IRStats documentation Adam.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Field A.N. <af05v@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
I have looked around and cannot find any documentation on this.  Is there anyone in that can write some for Jens?  I am planning to write some IRStats II documentation on Friday, but can come back to this if no-one else is able to.

If a volunteer can get in contact with me, I can make sure they have access to the wiki.

--
Adam

On 3 Dec 2014, at 14:51, jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch wrote:

> Dear Collegues,
>
> we want to add the shelves-plugin from the eprints bazzar to our repository but unfortunately it doesn`t work.
>
> After installing the package, we could see the admin-tool while logged in, generate a new shelf, manage
> it within admin-view, BUT there is no "Add to shelf"-Button - nor in the search, the workflow ...nowhere.
>
> I see it working on http://eprints.soton.ac.uk, on the other hand i found 3 guys who failed through installation/config... so my quastion ist:
>
> Does anybody uses AND knows howto add shelves?!
>
> Could anybody give me a hint? Any help is apeachiated.
>
> Kind regards from Zürich
> Jens
>
> PS:  I also miss an REAME, documentation or things like this.
>
> --
> Jens Vieler
> Informatikdienste
> Universität Zürich
> Winterthurerstr. 190
> CH-8057 Zürich
>
> mail:  jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch
> phone: +41 44 63 56777
> http://www.id.uzh.ch

Adam Field
Business Relationship and Community Manager
EPrints Services