[EP-tech] Bazzar Plugin: Shelves

Dear Collegues,

we want to add the shelves-plugin from the eprints bazzar to our repository but unfortunately it doesn`t work.

After installing the package, we could see the admin-tool while logged in, generate a new shelf, manage
it within admin-view, BUT there is no "Add to shelf"-Button - nor in the search, the workflow ...nowhere.

I see it working on
http://eprints.soton.ac.uk, on the other hand i found 3 guys who failed through installation/config... so my quastion ist:

Does anybody uses AND knows howto add shelves?!

Could anybody give me a hint? Any help is apeachiated.

Kind regards from Zürich
Jens

PS:  I also miss an REAME, documentation or things like this.

--
Jens Vieler
Informatikdienste

mail:  jens.vieler@id.uzh.ch