From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jean-Marie Le Bechec
Sent: 13 October 2014 13:05
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Create Account error

Hi all,

I just realized that the feature "Create Account" no longer works since the update of my version of Eprints (3.2 --> 3.3). I have two authentication type :  ldap and open inscription.

The user is receiving an email to confirm its registration (he is also well created in the database) but if he valid by clicking on the link, the user is redirected to the "Create Account" screen with the following message "You May Not That perform action." The user can not connect of course.

However, the "pin ID" link is the one contained in the database.

I see nothing in the logs except this: "Undefined phrase: Plugin/Screen/Register:action:confirm:title (en) at line 348 in /appli/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin.pm"

Thanks for your help.

Jean-Marie

Jean Marie Le Bechec

Service Commun de la Documentation

Responsable ingenierie documentaire

&

Direction du Systeme d'Information

Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse

6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -

31029 Toulouse cedex 4

Tel : 05 34 32 31 16

Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr<mailto:lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr>