[EP-tech] change subjects list in advanced search to real tree view

Dear List,

we would like to change the subjects-select/options in the advanced search to the behaviour of the subject-tree in the "new item"-workflow, cause our list of subjects is long and our customers prefer a functional tree-view.

The workflow stage  we`re talking about is

<stage name="subjects">
    <component type="Field::Subject">
      <field ref="subjects" required="yes"/>
    </component>
  </stage>

and it`s tree-view would be perfectly used instead of the output generated by perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/AbstractSearch.pm - sub render_search_fields

Does anybody done this? Where to start from? Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
 Jens