[EP-tech] Help with migrating actual eprint documents from 2 to 3.X

Hello,

I'm in the middle of migrating from a very old version 2 server to the current version.  I've been able to use the migration tool to export and import most of the data successfully.  I've had to massage some things here and there but for the most part, it looks successful.

The only issue is that the pdfs and html documents of the eprints themselves have not come across as well.  The entries are there, just not the documents themselves.  I have tried recreating an example document, using the same directory structure as it seems to be expecting, but it did not work.  I was hoping to just be able to wholesale copy the filesystem across and it would work.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

--Mike