[EP-tech] Refreshing document listings

Hello all,

I've been adapting the document listings to group documents by type so that they can be displayed with their relevant upload box. This works lovely when you load the edit screen, but after that, behaviour becomes more erratic:

1) When I upload a file, even though the type is set at upload, it lists in all documents lists on the page

2) When I click on the Files icon to look at e.g. the MD5 checksum, then press cancel, it loads any documents it can find regardless of type, although sometimes doesn't load the ones you were just looking at or seems only to recognise some of the documents.

I can get it to not display the items' content but still get stuck with empty boxes.

I think it's something in the javascript, but I'm out of ideas on where to look for the code that's generating these refreshes.

Any ideas?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)